|Blueberry seed oil facts and benefits Quick Facts|
|Name:||Blueberry seed oil facts and benefits|
|Origin||It is native to North America.|
|Colors||Greenish to yellow|
|Health benefits||Treat psoriasis, eczema, Lowers signs of aging, Treats damaged skin|
Health Benefits of Blueberry seed oil
- It helps to treat skin ailments such as psoriasis and eczema.
- It maintains the skin elasticity and lowers the signs of aging.
- It is used in lotions, lip balms, facial creams, serums and hair products.
- It assists in repairing cells and provides a glow to the skin.
- It treats the damaged skin caused due to radiation burns and chemotherapy.
- It provides relief from environmental stress and diet.
- It provides glowing and young looking skin.
- It has moisturizing and nourishing properties.
- It lowers the appearance of wrinkles and makes the skin plump and firm.
- It also rejuvenates the skin.
- Do a patch test before use.
- It should be used in moderate amounts.
- It is better to consult a doctor for use by the pregnant, lactating women and patients with health ailments.
- Allergic people should avoid it.
Blueberry seed oil facts
The oil is extracted by cold pressing the blueberry seeds. It is a great source of carotenoids, tocopherols and antioxidant. It has high content of Omega 3 fatty acids such as alpha linolenic acid. It possesses radical scavenging properties. It helps to moisturize and nourish the skin. The oil has high content of polyunsaturated fatty acids such as omega 6 and omega 3.
|Name||Blueberry seed oil facts and benefits|
|Scientific Name of Blueberry||Vaccinium myrtillus|
|Native||It is native to North America.|
|Name in Other Languages of Blueberry||Albanian: boronicë;
Bulgarian: borovinka (боровинка);
Greek: eídos vatómourou (είδος βατόμουρου);
Macedonian: borovinki (боровинки);
Russian: chernika (черника);
Serbian: borovnica (боровница);
Ukrainian: chornytsya (чорниця);
Yiddish: tshernitse (טשערניצע);
Armenian: hapalas (հապալաս);
Bengali: Blubēri (ব্লুবেরি);
Chinese: Lánméi (蓝莓);
Gujarati: Blubērī (બ્લુબેરી);
Hindi: blooberee (ब्लूबेरी);
Japanese: Burūberī (ブルーベリー);
Kannada: Berihaṇṇina (ಬೆರಿಹಣ್ಣಿನ);
Kazakh: qarajïdek (қаражидек);
Khmer: be ri khye (បេរីខ្យេ);
Korean: beullu beli (블루 베리);
Malayalam: ñāvalpaḻaṁ (ഞാവൽപഴം);
Marathi: Blyūbērī (ब्ल्यूबेरी);
Mongolian: ners (нэрс);
Myanmar (Burmese): bh luu bhaal re (ဘလူးဘယ်ရီ);
Nepali: Ēka kisimakō aisēlu (एक किसिमको ऐसेलु);
Sinhala: blū beri (බ්ලූ බෙරි);
Tajik: murudi çangalī (муруди ҷангалӣ);
Tamil: Puḷuperri (புளுபெர்ரி);
Telugu: Blūberrī (బ్లూబెర్రీ);
Thai: Blūbexr̒rī̀ (บลูเบอร์รี่);
Uzbek: buta mevasi;
Vietnamese: việt quất;
Arabic: tut (توت);
Turkish: yaban mersini;
Chichewa: mabulosi abulu;
Maor: te pafa’ihia e;
Haitian Creole: blueberry;
|Extraction method||Cold pressed|
|Color||Greenish to yellow|
|Flavor/aroma||Sweet, subtle, fruity|