|Cherry kernel oil facts and benefits Quick Facts|
|Name:||Cherry kernel oil facts and benefits|
|Origin||It is native to Europe.|
|Colors||Clear, Yellow, Greenish|
|Health benefits||Slows down aging, Treat skin problems, Prevent sun damage, Promote blood circulation, Promote memory|
Health Benefits of Cherry kernel oil
- It helps to lower the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
- It promotes the regeneration of skin cells, skin elasticity and also does not clog pores.
- It is a treatment for eczema, psoriasis, dry skin and wrinkles.
- For providing luster to the hair, add 2 to 3 drops of Cherry kernel oil to the shampoo or conditioner.
- It prevents the skin from sun damage.
- Apply a few drops of Cherry kernel oil to the face
- It is added to body butters, lip balms, sugar or salt scrubs.
- A few drops of Cherry kernel oil could be added to butter, body cream and massage oil.
- It provides relief from pain and controls cell metabolism.
- It improves the blood circulation, regenerates skin and slows down aging process.
- It prevents macular degeneration, loss of vision and loss of libido.
- It improves memory and brain efficiency.
- It also provides relief from insomnia.
- Not to be used in eyes and other sensitive areas.
- Consult the health practitioner for use.
- Use it in moderate amounts.
- Sensitive people might get an allergic reaction.
- Avoid using it in excessive amounts.
- It is added to lip balms, salt and sugar scrub and body butters.
- It is used in hair treatments, face care treatments, make up remover, bath products, hot oil treatment, shampoo and conditioners.
Cherry kernel oil facts
Cherry kernel oil is emollient oil that has high content of Vitamin A, oleic acid as well as natural tocopherols. The properties are similar to peach and sweet almond kernel oils. It is light oil that has moisturizing properties so added to body butter, lip balms, salt and sugar formulations. It is used as carrier oil in an aromatherapy. It also possess antioxidants, delta, alpha and gamma tocopherols as well as Vitamin E and A. It is also used in soap making, skin care products and also used as a cooking or salad oil.
|Name||Cherry kernel oil facts and benefits|
|Scientific Name of Sweet cherry||Prunus avium|
|Native||It is native to Europe.|
|Extraction method||Cold pressed|
|Color||Clear, Yellow, Greenish|