We’ve all had the occasional accident as an adult – maybe your friend made you laugh so hard you peed a little, or perhaps you thought you could make it to the bathroom in time, but weren’t able to. Though this can be normal, if you experience an unintentional loss of urine on a frequent basis, you may be suffering from urinary incontinence.
If you have trouble making it to the bathroom in time, find your sleep is often interrupted by the need to go more than once every night, or experience leakage throughout the day, Confitrol24® may be the supplement you’ve been looking for. One of the most popular supplements on the market today, it is used by women all over the world to treat urinary incontinence. In this article we will explore the ingredients found in this supplement, how they work, and the various benefits you may see when using this supplement to address your urinary incontinence.
What are Bladder Control Supplements?
It’s all in the name – bladder control supplements are designed to help increase control over your bladder by strengthening the muscles and tissues in your pelvic floor. While certain things, like doing kegel exercises and avoiding diuretic foods and drinks, can help prevent urinary leakage, bladder control supplements are specifically designed to work on a cellular level.
What are the Signs of Poor Bladder Control?
Sometimes referred to as UI, urinary incontinence occurs more frequently in women than it does in men. Nearly 40 percent of women in the United States experience different kinds of UI, including:
- Stress Incontinence – Occurs when your bladder is put under pressure, usually when laughing, coughing, running, sneezing, or lifting something heavy.
- Urge Incontinence – Takes place when you have a sudden, strong urge to to urinate that is difficult to control.
- Overactive Bladder – The feeling that you have to “go” frequently, even if your bladder is not full.
- Functional Incontinence – Also known as disability associated urinary incontinence, this occurs when a person is unable to recognize the need to go to the bathroom, access the toilet, or manage their personal needs, such as removing clothing.
- Overflow Incontinence – The inability to empty your bladder completely, which leads to overflow that can leak out unexpectedly.
- Transient Incontinence – A temporary type of UI that can be caused by illness or injury.
If any of these symptoms sound familiar, you may benefit from a bladder control supplement.
What Causes Urinary Incontinence?
Temporary urinary incontinence can be caused by a variety of daily habits, physical problems, and medical conditions. Certain foods act as diuretics (substances that stimulate the bladder and increase production of urine), such as alcohol, caffeine, spicy foods, chocolate, and artificial sweeteners. You may also deal with occasional urinary incontinence if you are experiencing constipation, or have a urinary tract infection.
More persistent UI may be the result of changes in the body, such as:
- Pregnancy – Hormone levels and fetal weight fluctuate throughout pregnancy, which can lead to stress incontinence.
- Childbirth – Vaginal delivery can take an intense toll on the body, as it may weaken the muscles, nerves, and tissues that are used for bladder control.
- Menopause – After menopause, the levels of estrogen that is produced by the body decrease drastically. Estrogen is an essential hormone that helps keep the lining of the urethra and bladder healthy.
- Neurological Diseases – Certain neurological diseases can hinder the nerve signals involved in bladder control. If you have multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, head trauma, or a spinal injury, you may experience incontinence.
- Old Age – Aging of the bladder muscles can decrease its ability to store urine. Even though UI occurs more frequently as people age, it is not an unavoidable part of aging.
Other factors can put you at a higher risk of developing urinary incontinence. If you are overweight, increased pressure on the bladder and surrounding muscles in the pelvic floor can cause stress incontinence. Smoking tobacco can also increase your chances of experiencing UI. If an immediate family member deals with urge incontinence, you may be more likely to suffer from it as well.
Whether you have been suffering from urinary incontinence for a long time or this is a new issue, your poor bladder control doesn’t have to control you.
What is Confitrol24®?
It is an all-natural bladder control supplement manufactured by Leading Edge Health. This game-changing formula includes ingredients that improve bladder tone, support urinary tract health, and boost overall health. It also helps reduce the frequency of unexpected urgency, minimizing embarrassing urinary leakage.
If you are sick and tired of feeling like you don’t have control of your own bladder, this supplement may be able to help.
Is It a Prescription Medication?
No, it is not a prescription medication. Many of the medications that are prescribed for urinary incontinence can cause a myriad of unwanted side effects, like dry mouth or constipation. A great deal of women who suffer from UI struggle with anxiety and self-image issues associated with their incontinence, and would prefer a more natural solution that won’t add to their already existing problems.
Since it is made of 100% all-natural ingredients, it does not require a prescription. However, it is still recommended that you speak with your doctor before beginning any new supplement regimen.
How Does It Work?
Its proprietary blend claims to encourage healthy urination, helping you avoid leaks and regain control over your bathroom habits. The ingredients found in it work naturally with your body to strengthen the bladder muscles and sphincters that help control urine flow.
Formulated to tackle the causes of urinary incontinence, the components of the formula have been used in Western, Chinese, and Ayurvedic medicine for centuries to tone the muscles in and around the bladder. This allows these muscles to relax and expand more easily, letting your bladder fill completely before you experience the urge to urinate.
How to Take It
There are 60 capsules in each bottle. While some women report taking two capsules twice daily, the manufacturer recommends following dosage instructions carefully, and only taking two capsules once a day. This ensures that each bottle will last you one month. Depending on how your stomach responds to Confitrol24®, you may decide to take it with food, though this is not necessary.
How Quickly Can I Expect Results?
It’s important to remember that it is very rare to find a quick fix for any ailment. The ingredients in our formulation take time to build up in your system, so don’t be discouraged if you don’t see results immediately. Many women who take Confitrol24® first see its benefits within the first two weeks, though it can take anywhere from one to two months to notice a major improvement in urge frequency and accident reduction.
Is It Safe?
The short answer is yes, our supplement is safe to take. It is possible that you may experience unwanted reactions if you exceed the recommended dose. There have been no reported negative side effects when taking it according to the dosage instructions included on the bottle. Again, we strongly suggest that you consult your physician before taking it, especially if you have an existing medical condition, or are currently taking medication.
This supplement is made up of three powerful ingredients that have been clinically proven to help those who suffer from urinary incontinence. Some of the benefits you may experience when taking it include:
- Support of urinary tract health
- Less frequent urges to urinate
- Decreased accidents during the day
- Fewer embarrassing leaks at night
- Staying dryer, longer
- Reduction in use of pads and adult diapers
You may be wondering how exactly Confitrol24® works. In this next section, we break down each ingredient and how they work together to restore urinary tract health.
Key Ingredients and Nutritional Information
Confitrol24® uses a proprietary blend called UroxTM to address the root causes of poor bladder control. The ingredients foung in UroxTM include:
- Raw Horsetail Extract – Horsetail is a plant compound rich in silica that has been used for centuries to help rid the body of toxins, as well as strengthen and improve bladder control. Silica is known to help boost the body’s tissue connectivity, firmness, and strength. Horsetail also helps tone your urinary tract, reducing urine leakage.
- Cratevox® – An extract of the crataeva nurvala herb, the traditional applications of this ingredient are numerous. This is an herbal compound that helps improve your bladder’s elasticity, allowing your bladder muscles to expand and contract more normally. This reduces the sudden urge to urinate, allowing you more control.
- Lindera Aggregata Extract – Found mostly in Asia, this short wood shrub has been used to treat menstrual pain and enuresis. By working with your body to restore balance it helps eliminate leakage and involuntary release. Also known for its antioxidant properties, this herbal compound helps minimize damage to your urinary tract.
These herbs and extracts were tested in an 8-week, double-blind, placebo-controlled study to ensure their efficacy and safety. Researchers found that by the second month of taking this supplement, daytime urinary frequency greatly diminished, and episodes of nocturia (waking from sleep due to the need to urinate) were cut in half.
Breaking Down the Cost
When it comes to your mental and physical health, nothing can be too costly. Still, no one wants to break the bank to help heal their body. The maker offers a variety of discounts depending on which package you purchase. If you are unsure about investing in Confitrol24® before you know that it is the supplement for you, a one-month supply can be purchased for $49.99.
The supplement is also available for purchase in two and three-month packages. You can save $10 when buying the two-month supply for $45 per bottle. If you purchase a three-month supply, each bottle costs only $41.66, saving you almost $25.
If you are more of a long-term planner, you can select the six or twelve month plan. Six months worth will run you $240, and a twelve-month supply will cost just shy of $400. This may seem steep, but consider that you’ll be saving $60 with the six-month supply, and $200 when purchasing twelve months worth.
One of the greatest benefits of using this supplement to address your urinary incontinence is the 67-day money-back guarantee. If you are unsatisfied with your experience while taking it, simply return all used and unused bottles to the manufacturer, and they will refund you 100% of the product purchase price, excluding the costs of shipping and handling.
You should send out your return by the 60-day mark, as the manufacturer recommends that you allow up to 7 days for return shipping. No refunds will be issued outside of the 67-day window, so be sure not to ship out any products for return after that time, as Leading Edge Health will be unable to process your refund.
Where to Purchase
Leading Edge Health guarantees that all of their products are manufactured in cGMP-compliant facilities. This means that you can rest assured that every step of the production process meets the rigorous standards set by the FDA.
While you may find this supplement through various online retailers, it should only be purchased directly through Confitrol24.com. This is the only way to be sure that the product you are buying is 100% authentic, and free of side-effects.
A Final Word About Confitrol24®
It is a bladder support supplement that aims to help women who experience poor bladder control. Few conditions can feel as embarrassing as urinary incontinence, and the manufacturers seem confident that their supplement can help you live a life free of that embarrassment. Their 67-day money-back guarantee assures that, even if it doesn’t work for you, you have nothing to lose.
If you are ready to say goodbye to disruptive urinary urgency, uncomfortable leaks, and frequent trips to the bathroom, this could be the supplement for you.