Mediterranean food is always among the most exquisite cuisines around the globe. And, although the reasons are more than obvious, let’s see what it has to be so special.
Let’s begin with its unique ingredients
Mediterranean cuisine is full of delicious staples which make all those flavorful dishes possible. Some of them are different types of fish, the unique olive oil, the wide varieties of cheese, some types of meat, the tasty olives, among others. You can combine them as you want, and you will always get a flavorful dish. Today, we are going to be talking about Spanish rice, a recipe that is so simple and tasty that, with only just a couple of ingredients you are going to have a dish to incorporate to your daily routine.
If you are willing to read more about this exquisite dish, you can check this link, where you are going to find further information about it. You will be surprised!
Why is Spanish rice the chosen one?
I told you it is a really versatile dish, so let’s figure out why. To begin with, the main ingredient of this recipe is rice, one of the most practical staples all over the world. Don’t you think so? In addition, Spanish rice is very easy to combine, since you can prepare it as an entrée for your favorite main course, as a side dish to serve with a nice beef or chicken, or as a main course itself with a combination of tasty mediterranean tofu
Apart from that, you are going to need just a handful of simple ingredients for this recipe, I bet you already have them in your kitchen. They are everyday ingredients that you surely use to cook other dishes. I am sure!
What’s more, if you feel you are just beginning to take your first steps in the kitchen, this recipe is definitely for you. It is so practical that it will only take you a couple of minutes! Honestly, it couldn’t be any better.
Prove it yourself
This tasty and quick Spanish rice recipe is going to make you fall in love with it. You are going to want to make it for everybody. So, let’s get ready and head off to the kitchen!
What you are going to need
- 1 packet of white or brown rice.
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- ½ cup of chopped green bell pepper.
- ½ cup of chopped red bell pepper.
- ½ cup of chopped onion.
- 1 can of tomato sauce.
- 1 cube of beef bouillon.
- 1 ½ tablespoon of taco seasoning mix.
Simple steps you are going to follow
- First of all, I suggest chopping the red and green pepper and the onion before starting to cook. It will help you out to save some time and make this recipe even faster.
- Meanwhile, take a saucepan and heat some olive oil over medium heat. Add the onion and the bell peppers and cook everything for about 4 minutes. The vegetables should become soften.
- Finally, stir in the tomato sauce, the bouillon and the taco Bring it to a boil while you stir until the bouillon is dissolved. Add the rice and stir until it is heated up. Enjoy!
- You can always change recipes a little bit to make them your own by adding your personal touch. So, feel free to add any spices you may want, for example, cumin or black pepper.
- If you are a spicy food lover, you can add some Tabasco sauce drops to the dish. It will light it up!
- It is a recipe that pairs exquisitely with red wine. Try it out while you relax on a weekend dinner.
If I have to be honest, this recipe can’t be easier. Apart from the practical ingredients that are needed, it will only take you 15 minutes to be ready. Yes, fifteen. You will see that everybody loves it. This recipe can help your kids eat more vegetables, it can pamper your friends at a gathering, it can give yourself a treat. No matter who you cook it for, it will make everybody’s mouths melt.
You can choose the place and the time that suit you best to prepare it. This exquisite dish is just waiting for you. Don’t make it wait so much!