Medicines are an essential for every home. Keeping a required amount of basic medicines like painkillers, ointments or first aid is necessary for everybody. Emergencies can happen with anyone and sometimes finding a pharmacy nearby can be difficult. Many pharmacies take orders online and deliver medicines to your doorstep. Ordering medicines online is very easy and a better option than finding a pharmacy nearby and getting the medicines yourself. You can also get discount offers on your order and save more!
Currently, CVS is offering up to 50% to all its customers by using CVS coupons. Many other pharmacies also offer you more savings on your order, which gives online shopping an edge over physical shopping.
If you’re wondering how you can save more at CVS pharmacy, you’ve come to the right place.
Here are some ways that will help you save more-
- Keep a check on CVS ads to know about the ongoing offers– It puts out a week by week promotion ad that is loaded up with the limits for the week along with restricted validity offers and coupons. The deals at the pharmacy run from weekend to weekend. When it comes to them, It pays well to have some insider information about the upcoming offers. You can simply get a CVS ExtraCare card to get ahold of the weekly ad and offers that come with it. The ads are usually up on the website, app and also in the weekly newspaper on a Sunday.
- Get a CVS ExtraCare card– All things considered, getting a CVS ExtraCare card gives you a thousand benefits and is probably the best way to save more. This free rewards program gives you easy access to huge loads of incredible advantages and offers like in-store limits, $3 ExtraBucks Rewards for your birthday and CVS coupons each time you use the card for shopping. The best part is that monitoring your Rewards balance is very easy and convenient. You can simply check your balance online. When you have your ExtraCare card, you will also have to sign up for the free CVS ExtraCare Pharmacy and Health Rewards program. This is how the extra bucks rewards work- assume that you have $5 ExtraBucks, however just need to burn through $3, you’ll wind up relinquishing the excess $2 in ExtraBucks. This gets you more rewards and coupons which is definitely a win.
- Get the App– The application is your all inclusive resources, deals and savings. You can effortlessly get the benefits of your ExtraCare card through the app. The app will tell you when there are new ExtraCare offers and let you know more about the CVS weekly promotion ads and the bargains included in it, right from your phone. The app also allows you to examine your advanced ExtraCare card and coupons at checkout, because of which you can simply save quicker and easier.
- Subscribe to CVS emails and newsletters– As soon as you subscribe to CVS emails, when you begin getting messages, which means you’ll enter a universe of saving. Assuming you need to begin getting rewards that are customized for your inclinations and shopping needs, they make it simple. You should simply give an ExtraCare number when you check these messages and you’ll get offers on things that you usually get from the store. It’s simply basic!
- Follow CVS on social media– It’s true that social media is a really good way to stay updated and connected with any store. They have a great presence on social media sites like Instagram, Facebook and Twitter where you can easily find everything from deal alerts, new products to everyday sale offers. So following them on social media and staying up to date with the happenings is also a great way to save more at their website.
- Have a good knowledge about the coupons accepted– There are a great deal of coupons available everywhere and they usually accept and acknowledge practically every one of them. It accepts Paper and computer made coupons. These are the coupons that you can remove from the Sunday paper, print from various sites or simply add to your ExtraCare account. They offer their own computerized coupons in their app too. It also has its own email coupons. Each Thursday is when they conveys email coupons to most email subscribers. For using these,You can either print out the coupon to use at checkout or carefully send the coupon to your card.
It also accepts ExtraCare Coupon Center coupons which are printed out from the ExtraCare Coupon Center. All of the above mentioned coupons can help you save a lot on your orders so it’s always a better option to know when and how to use them to your advantage.
All these above mentioned tips can be your go to ways to add more savings and less spending when you shop at a pharmacy. Also, experience mobile app integrated payment, prescription pickup and ExtraCare loyalty program, everything in one quick scan at the checkout.
You will also be given the choice to have it delivered, or to have it available for in-store pickup at any pharmacy location. It comes handy along with transferring prescriptions from other pharmacies and having them delivered to your door, along with new prescriptions for home delivery.
Their standard shipping to location is within the 48 contiguous states which generally takes around 1 to 4 business days after processing. Factors affecting the delivery time are the remoteness of the destination but all in all its a fast delivery.
If you no longer have your card, you can call 1-800-SHOP CVS and request a replacement.Online shopping of medication by using the above mentioned ways can make your shopping easy, less time consuming, less hard on your budget as well as more convenient. So what are you waiting for? Get all the medical essentials before the ongoing deals and coupons expire!