- Yield: 10 biscuits
- Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
- Total Time: 15 Minutes
How to Make It
- Heat oven to 425°F. In medium bowl, stir together Bisquick mix and ¼ teaspoon garlic powder. Using pastry blender or fork, cut in ¼ cup cold butter until mixture looks like coarse crumbs. Stir in milk, cheese and eggs until soft dough forms.
- Drop dough by 10 spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until light golden brown. In small bowl, mix ¼ cup melted butter and ¼ teaspoon garlic powder; brush on warm biscuits before removing from cookie sheet. Serve warm.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.