- Yield: 9 Servings
- Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 50 Minutes
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- 0.33 cup hazelnut spread with cocoa
- ½ cup chopped hazelnuts (filberts)
- ¼ cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1¼ cups Gluten-Free All-Purpose Flour Blend
- 1½ teaspoons gluten-free baking powder
- 1¼ teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla
How to Make It
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 8-inch square pan with cooking spray (without flour).
- In small bowl, mix brown sugar and hazelnut spread. Stir in hazelnuts and chocolate chips; set aside for topping.
- In large bowl, stir flour blend, baking powder and salt; set aside. In medium bowl, beat eggs and granulated sugar with whisk until smooth. Stir in butter and vanilla. Stir into flour mixture just until combined. Pour batter into pan. Sprinkle with reserved topping mixture.
- Bake 25 to 27 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Serve warm.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.