- Yield: 12 Servings
- Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
For the Cheesecake
- 9 oz (250 g) gluten-free chocolate digestive biscuits, roughly crushed
- 3½ oz (100 g) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 lb 4 oz (600 g) cream cheese
- 3½ fl oz (100 ml) condensed milk
- 3 oz (80 g) caster sugar
- 7 fl oz (200 ml) double cream
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 oz (120 g) cherries, pitted, roughly chopped
- 4 oz (120 g) strawberries, hulled, chopped
- 4 oz (110 g) blueberries
How to Make It
- For the cheesecake, combine the crushed biscuits with the melted butter in a mixing bowl until the mixture resembles wet sand. Pack into the base of a lined 20 cm (8 in) springform cake tin, smoothing the top flat with the back of a damp tablespoon. Cover and chill until needed.
- Beat the cream cheese with the condensed milk and caster sugar in a mixing bowl using an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Add the cream and vanilla extract and beat for a further 2-3 minutes until thick and even. Fold in the cherries and berries.
- Spoon the filling on top of the chilled base and spread it to a flat finish. Cover and chill overnight.
- To serve, the next day, combine the chocolate with the coconut oil in a heatproof bowl set over a halffilled saucepan of simmering water, stirring from time to time until melted.
- Remove from the heat and let cool for 10 minutes. Turn the cheesecake out onto a cake stand.
- Pour the melted, cooled chocolate over the top of the cheesecake, letting it run down the sides.
- Top with the strawberries, cherries and blueberries before serving.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.