Using yogurt gives this crowd pleasing dessert a healthy twist. It is also particularly quick if you use ready-made meringue.
- Yield: 6 Servings
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
How to Make It
- Whisk the cream until it is very stiff, then carefully fold in the yogurt and extract.
- Place the meringues in a freezer bag and beat with a rolling pin to break into uneven pebble-sized pieces. It’s nice to have a mixture of large pieces and smaller crumbs, for the best texture.
- Fold together the cream mixture, the meringues, and the fruit. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.