- Yield: 8 to 10 Servings
- Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 35 Minutes
For the topping
- ¾ oz (20 g) Parmesan, grated
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/Gas Mark 6.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the eggs together and season with sea salt and white pepper.
- In a frying pan, sauté the shallots in the olive oil until soft and translucent, then add the frozen spinach until defrosted. Add the beans and season with sea salt and white pepper and cook for 5 minutes, then leave to cool for a further 5 minutes. Add to the egg mixture with the Parmesan and combine.
- Pour the mixture into a 30x23 cm (12x9 in) baking dish, sprinkle over the Parmesan, then bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.