Vegan diet is pretty famous among today’s youth and it should be! It has shown some unbelievable changes in the human body and has become the favorite diet plan of a lot of people. But exactly what all benefits does one get from a vegan diet? Let’s find out!
- A vegan diet is very beneficial for people with type 2 diabetes and declining kidney functions. Studies have reported that vegan diet tends to lower blood sugar levels and increase insulin sensitivity.
- This well-planned diet of fresh fruits, vegetables, fiber and legumes lowers cholesterol levels and thus takes good care of your heart. It is very unlikely for people who follow a vegan diet to experience a heart disease.
- If we are talking about the fresh fruits, vegetables and legumes, you must know that a vegan diet is more nutritious than any other diet. It is richer in certain essential nutrients that make it just perfect!
- Another fact about vegan diet that is something you’ll not believe easily but reports have shown that it can lower the risk of certain cancers. The World Health Organisation has also stated that controlling your diet can prevent about one-third of cancers and there is no well-planned and better diet than a vegan diet.
- Last but the most important fact! Vegan diet also helps in losing excess weight. A lot of studies have stated that people who are on a vegan diet lose more weight than the individuals on a calorie-restrict diet. It helps to clear all your excess fat from your body.
But one thing that can be considered a drawback is that this diet doesn’t help with the face fat. But don’t worry; we have a solution for that as well. Harmony clinic Bangkok is offering all different kinds of skin and face treatments such as Face Lift, Lipolysis, Lipomelt, Threadlift, Botox and a lot of other treatments which will give you a more toned and attractive face.
Another important fact about vegan diet is that it is probiotic-rich and can significantly decrease symptoms of osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. People following vegan diet experience greater improvement in symptoms such as pain, morning stiffness, joint swelling etc.
The next question coming in your mind will be how to get started with the vegan diet plan?
Well, it is not as difficult as you think. First of all you have to make a commitment to yourself that you’ll truly follow this diet without any cheat day.
The next step is to design a meal-plan for a week. Make sure you’ve done good research on what you can eat and you can’t on a vegan diet and accordingly make your diet plan.
The easiest way to start a vegan diet is by taking up a 7-day challenge to find out if it really suits you. There is no need to eliminate all animal products such as honey, leather, fur, sugar refined with bone char from the beginning, just refraining from meat, poultry, seafood, eggs and dairy will be enough.
Now go ahead and try the vegan diet. All the best!
For more information and queries, drop a message in the comment box and we’ll get back to you!