|Buriti oil facts and uses Quick Facts|
|Name:||Buriti oil facts and uses|
|Scientific Name:||Mauritia Flexuosa|
|Origin||It has been noted from Trinidad, Venezuela, Colombia, Guyana, Suriname, Guiana, French, Brazil, Peru, Ecuador and Bolivia.|
|Health benefits||Soothe cracked skin, Maintains skin elasticity, Eliminates free radical damage, Treat rashes, Lowers the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles|
Health Benefits of Buriti oil
- It is used to moisturize, nourish and soothe cracked, dry and mature skin.
- It provides collagen and elasticity to the skin.
- It is used to treat damaged skin such as wounds, burns, scars and cuts.
- It prevents damage caused by free radicals.
- It is used to heal skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis and protects against cancer.
- It is also helpful for acne prone skin.
- It is used to treat rashes, roughness, sensitive skin, redness and irritation.
- It lowers the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- It is used for body, facial cleansers, moisturizers and hair care preparations for brittle, dry and damaged hair.
- Buriti oil prevents the damaging caused by UVA and UVB rays of sun.
- It is used to heal stings and burns.
- It is used to lower hair frizz.
- It is used to soothe diaper rash.
- It lightens dark spots.
- Avoid excessive use.
- To remain on safe side, consult the doctor for use.
- Allergic people should avoid it.
- Sensitive people might get allergic reactions.
Buriti oil facts
|Name||Buriti oil facts and uses|
|Scientific Name of Buriti fruit||Mauritia Flexuosa|
|Native||It has been noted from Trinidad, Venezuela, Colombia, Guyana, Suriname, Guiana, French, Brazil, Peru, Ecuador and Bolivia.|
|Common/English Name||Aguaje, moriche palm, ita, ité palm, buriti, canangucho, muriti|
|Extraction method||Expeller pressed|