Minimally invasive aesthetic treatments, particularly dermal fillers, have grown in popularity in recent years thanks to their ease of use, safety, and accessibility. Stylage fillers are among the most popular brands of dermal fillers available on the international market. Read on to learn all you need to know about Stylage fillers and how they may help you attain the appearance you want.
Stylage is a next-generation collection of injectable aesthetic solutions for the face and body, manufactured by the French company Vivacy Laboratories. Based on non-animal hyaluronic acid and antioxidants such as mannitol or sorbitol, these treatments are used to effectively reduce age-related changes and improve the appearance of the skin. The Stylage collection includes formulations with and without anesthetics (lidocaine) that help improve comfort during the procedure.
Hyaluronic acid contained in the formulation holds water molecules, which helps to add skin volume while also hydrating it. The addition of antioxidants, such as mannitol or sorbitol, prolongs the duration of the effects as well as prevents inflammatory reactions. All of these components make up a safe and versatile dermal filler that gives instant and natural-looking effects with low risk and few side effects.
The Stylage family of dermal fillers consists of several hyaluronic acid-based formulations varying in different concentrations, which allows you to use them in any area, achieving harmonious and natural results:
- Stylage S is the least dense gel designed to eliminate fine lines in delicate and thin areas.
- Stylage M and L are denser gels that perfectly eliminate moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds.
- Stylage XL and XXL are used to correct facial contours in the areas of the cheekbones, cheeks, and chin.
- Stylage Special Lips is a treatment for improving the contour of the lips and the appearance of fine perioral wrinkles.
- Stylage Hydro and Stylage Hydro Max are used for mesotherapy and biorevitalization treatments to help improve the condition of the skin.
The Safety and Efficacy of Stylage Fillers
Stylage products are generally considered to be safe since they are completely biocompatible and biodegradable. Stylage products are made of high-purity, non-animal-derived hyaluronic acid, and the manufacturing process meets global safety regulations. Additionally, mannitol (commonly referred to as a free radical scavenger) may help minimize post-injection inflammation while also decreasing the breakdown of hyaluronic acid. Therefore, Stylage is arguably the safest filler option for individuals suffering from allergies.
The safety and effectiveness of Stylage preparations are ensured by the patented IPN-like technology and the presence of natural antioxidants in the composition. Thanks to the unique 3D matrix technology, Stylage fillers provide long-lasting and natural-looking results. Stylage treatments have proven themselves in cosmetology and are in great demand among both specialists and patients.
Comparing Stylage to other dermal fillers
Stylage is mainly distinguished by the presence of antioxidants. These unique chemicals act against free radicals deep inside the skin layers, which means less swelling, redness, and irritability compared to other fillers. Moreover, they remarkably extend the stability and durability of hyaluronic acid in the skin, preventing its early degradation.
Stylage employs an advanced cross-linking IPN-like technology, resulting in a monophasic, cross-linked, viscoelastic gel that works to lift the skin to reduce the appearance of wrinkles. Optimized elasticity allows for good filling capacity and simple modeling of the gels, especially on delicate areas such as the hands, temples, and lips.
The best part is that Stylage fillers break down at a slower pace than most other hyaluronic acid dermal fillers, so you may enjoy the beneficial effects of the treatment for a longer time span. The effects of Stylage dermal fillers may last up to 18 months, which makes them a very cost-effective treatment option.
Advantages and potential drawbacks
When injected by an experienced and certified cosmetologist, you may take advantage of the following Stylage features:
- The unique formulations of Stylage dermal injections may create a more youthful and radiant appearance in any area of the face and body.
- Since Stylage injections do not require any downtime, you may resume regular activities right away.
- If the formulation integrates an anesthetic, the treatment is almost painless.
However, there is also a downside to the use of any injectable treatments, including Stylage dermal fillers:
- The effects of the treatment are not permanent and require touch-up sessions to maintain the desired results.
- In some cases, Stylage products may cause some injection-related side effects, such as redness, swelling, pain, itching, discoloration, or soreness at the treated area.
Shop Stylage from Major Medical Solutions and get the most competitive wholesale prices on the market. On the website, you can find all available Stylage fillers at the lowest prices. Fast and safe international delivery and friendly customer service are also guaranteed.
Indications and Сontraindications
With the various concentrations of hyaluronic acid throughout the product line, Stylage can be used for:
- Correction of superficial to deep wrinkles, including glabellar frown lines, crow’s feet, nasolabial folds, and marionette lines;
- Lip correction and enhancement;
- Facial remodeling and volume restoration;
- Plumping the back of the hands;
- Skin hydration and elasticity improvement.
Despite their high safety profile, these fillers are contraindicated for some people, including individuals under the age of 18, as well as breastfeeding or pregnant women. Therapy with Stylage should also be avoided if the patient is allergic or hypersensitive to any of the components of the product. It is recommended to postpone the treatment if the skin near the site of injection is inflamed or infected. Patients who are predisposed to developing hypertrophic scarring or keloids and those suffering from an autoimmune disorder should also avoid the treatment. Please refer to the package insert for more extensive information about warnings and contraindications.
All of the above-mentioned qualities make Stylage one of the greatest options for a safe, effective, and long-lasting treatment for any issue, from fine lines and skin dehydration to deep wrinkles and volume loss. You only need to choose the right type of filler, which a certified cosmetologist can easily help you with.