|Egyptian Musk Oil facts and benefits Quick Facts|
|Name:||Egyptian Musk Oil facts and benefits|
|Origin||It is believed to be used by Celopatra that helped her to win over Mark Antony. Egyptian musk oil was also used by Late Carolyn Bessette-Kennedy.|
|Health benefits||Calms emotions, Treat infections, Relieve anxiety, Stress|
Uses of Egyptian musk oil
- A few drops of Egyptian Musk oil could be added to the laundry wash, trash can, drain, dryer sheet and vacuum bag filter to refreshed house.
- It could be diffused.
- Egyptian musk oil could be added a few drops to the bath water.
- Massage with the mixture of Egyptian musk oil to the one ounce carrier oil such as Sweet Almond oil base or Grapeseed oil.
- It helps to calm the mind and provides relief from anxiety and stress.
- It is also used for aromatherapy.
- The inhalation of aroma of Egyptian musk oil helps to promote the mental and physical well-being.
- It helps to calm and balance emotions.
- It helps to treat the infections caused by bacteria, viruses and fungi.
- Not to be used in eyes and other sensitive areas of the body.
- It is advised not to be used by the allergic people.
- Lactating and pregnant mothers should not use it.
- Use it in moderate amounts.
- It is added to moisturizers, creams, daily soaps, shampoos and deodorants.
- It is also used to add scent to candles.
- Its essential oil could be used to promote the fragrance of potpourri.
Egyptian musk oil facts
Egyptian musk oil has vibrant, captivating and alluring scent with woodsy and rich fragrance. It is derived from the natural plant sources.
|Name||Egyptian Musk Oil facts and benefits|
|Native||It is believed to be used by Celopatra that helped her to win over Mark Antony. Egyptian musk oil was also used by Late Carolyn Bessette-Kennedy.|
|Flavor/aroma||Woody, pleasant, earthy, sharp|