|Health Benefits Of Camel Milk Quick Facts|
|Name:||Health Benefits Of Camel Milk|
|Origin||The consumption of camel milk sounds strange to the people of west cultures. It was consumed for about thousands of years. Camels are vital for the middle east cultures.|
|Health benefits||Treatment for diabetes, Strengthen immunity, Stimulate growth, Promotes circulation, Treats autism|
It has high content of protein with protective and antimicrobial properties which is available in minor amounts in cow’s milk. In various countries, it is provided to the babies experiencing malnutrition. It also has high content of linoleic acid and polyunsaturated acids. Unlike cow’s milk, it has high concentration of protein and fat. The presence of cholesterol is low in comparison to goat and cow’s milk. The concentration of immunoglobin, mineral and vitamin is also high. In comparison to cow’s milk, it has three times more vitamin C and 10 times more iron. Lactose is found in lower amount in comparison to cow’s milk. It has high content of sodium, manganese, copper, iron, magnesium, potassium and zinc.
The consumption of camel milk sounds strange to the people of west cultures. It was consumed for about thousands of years. Camels are vital for the Middle East cultures.
Health Benefits of Camel’s milk
Nowadays, camel’s milk is attaining popularities in Australia and U.S., though the camel’s milk was consumed from thousands of years ago. It is considered that it is superior in comparison to other milk which is loaded with numerous health benefits. This milk has high concentration of vitamins, minerals and unsaturated fatty acids. It is helpful for the people who are intolerable to lactose and also lowers it. It has uncommon and powerful immune factors. It has the ability to prevent the health ailments such as autism and diabetes. Before using it for various health ailments, it is better to consult doctor.
- Treatment for diabetes
Camel milk contains insulin which is vital for the human health. The balance of glucose and insulin is vital to prevent diabetes. It eliminates the need of insulin injections. The addition of camel milk to the diet prevents the chances of this disease development. (1)
- Strengthen immunity
Camel milk has high content of protein and organic compounds with powerful antimicrobial properties. It helps to enhance immune system and makes us healthy. (2)
- Stimulate growth
Camel milk is rich in proteins which promotes growth as well as development of organs and bones. In many cultures, it is provided to the children having malnutrition. It promotes the wellness and health. It is also used for prolong journeys when there is limit of liquid and food. (3)
- Promotes circulation
Camel milk has high iron which helps to prevent from anemia. It is a vital component for red blood cells that increase blood circulation as well as oxygenation of the organs and systems of the body. It helps to maintain overall health. (4)
- Treats autism
It has high content of organic compounds which has positive effects on neurological system and prevents from autoimmune ailments. The daily intake of camel’s milk helps to lower or treat autism effectively. (5)
- Lowers allergy
It helps to lower allergic reactions in the people who daily consume it. Moreover, it does not lead to lactose intolerance problems. (6)
- Heart problems
Camel milk promotes the cholesterol balance in the human body due to the presence of fatty acids. It lowers bad cholesterol and also reduces the chances of strokes, heart attacks, atherosclerosis and blood pressure. (7)
- It is used to harmonize immune system.
- It alleviates allergies in children.
- It is used in cosmetic products due to lowering acne bacteria in skin.
- It is the treatment for Crohn’s, hepatitis and diabetes.
- It lowers fatigue, tiredness and psychological function.
- In Middle East, it is regularly consumed to prevent diabetes.
- The kidney patients and people with organ transplant should consult a doctor before taking Camel’s milk.
- Unpasteurized form of camel’s milk contains bacterial infections.
- It has high content of pathogenic bacteria.
How to Eat
- The sugar and milk could be poured into pot and boiled at low heat. By adding cardamom and saffron, boil it for about 2 to 3 minutes. More sugar could be added to sweeten. Then serve it in warmed mugs.
- It could be made into smoothies and added to cakes.
- It is also used in variety of dishes.
- Camel milk has low content of lactose in comparison to cow’s milk.
- It has high fat, ash, protein, magnesium, calcium, potassium, phosphorus, iron, sodium and copper.
- Lactoferrin and lysosome are the antimicrobial agents which are found in camel milk.
- It could be digested by the people who are not tolerable to lactose.
- The children allergic to other milk could drink camel’s milk.
- It has three times more vitamin C in comparison to cow’s milk.
Camel’s milk facts
Camel milk is derived camels. It was used for treatment of health ailments from generations. It is more expensive more than fifty times of cow’s milk. It is not available everywhere but could be found on Northern Africa and Middle East. Camel milk is closest to human milk with more benefits than which are found in common substitutes. The composition of camel milk is closer to human milk. It has high concentration of Vitamin C, iron, protein and low fat. The pH value of fresh camel’s milk is in between 6.5-6.7. It is easily digested and hinders hunger.
|Name||Health Benefits Of Camel Milk|
|Native||The consumption of camel milk sounds strange to the people of west cultures. It was consumed for about thousands of years. Camels are vital for the middle east cultures.|
|Common/English Name||White gold of the desert|
|How to Eat||