While some people may love them and some don’t, the fake freckles trend is becoming popular day by day. This trend is gaining popularity on social media, especially TikTok, and everyone is searching for the best and most feasible method to have them. Out of all, henna freckles are gaining the most popularity, and this article is all about it.
There are several methods like using eyebrow pencils to get the fake freckles that you desire. However, if you are looking for a technique that will not disappear in just one day, henna for freckles is the best option to use. The fake freckles made of henna are becoming trendy these days, and if you want to know how to do henna freckles, you are precisely at the right place.
Why Henna Freckles?
While you may find using eyebrow pencils or other methods to create fake freckles easier, however, they’re just there for a day. For long-term appearance, henna for freckles can be the most suitable option. If you are wondering why here are the reasons:
- The henna will adjust to your skin tone and will not look to having fake freckles. This is because henna used for freckles will create translucent kinds of stains that will quickly adjust to your skin tone and give a more realistic look.
- You may want to get freckles naturally by exposing your skin to the sun. However, do know that henna doesn’t damage your skin like extra exposure to the sun will. Fake freckles by henna are a safer and natural alternative that will give you the long-lasting effect of having sun-kissed and freckled skin without causing any severe damages.
- Henna is one natural alternative to all chemical-containing hair dyes and products used for making freckles. Since your face’s skin is a sensitive area to try different products on, a natural alternative like henna for freckles is always a better option to go for.
- While henna gives long-lasting freckles to your skin, still the effect is semi-permanent because they fade away as soon as your skin exfoliates. The fake freckles by henna will leave after two or three weeks, so you don’t have to worry about not getting rid of them at all.
How to do Henna Freckles:
Now that you know why you should prefer henna over other products to create freckles, here is a step-by-step guide on how to do henna freckles easily:
Prepare your Skin:
To get the best results, it is always recommended to exfoliate your face one or two days before applying henna. When you apply henna to get henna freckles, make sure to cleanse your face with warm water by either using a face wash or some organic soap to ensure there is no dirt present on the skin.
Prepare your henna cone:
Now that you are done with preparing your skin make sure you have got your hands on a natural henna cone since you will apply it to your face. Snip off a tiny bit of the cone. Ensure the tip is very much fine, or else you may spill out much of henna on your face.
If you are getting started with the powder, mix the powder with warm water and form a sticky paste of henna. Now take anything in your house having a pointy edge for safe and proper application.
Start applying henna:
Now you can start applying tiny dots of henna across your nose and moving forward to your cheeks to get the perfect fake freckle look. You can even vary the sizes of the dots to let the freckles give a natural look.
Allow henna to sit on skin:
The longer you allow the henna paste to stay on your face, the better will be the results. However, it is pretty clear that the longer you leave the paste, the darker the color will be. This is why it entirely depends on choosing to leave the paste for at least an hour or two to three hours, depending on the color you require.
Start removing henna:
Start removing the dried henna from your face gently without water. This is because the water may lighten the color if you remove the henna dots with it.
Follow aftercare for long-lasting freckles.
If you want your henna freckles to stay longer, these are the steps you can follow to ensure that:
- Before showering, apply coconut oil to the areas where henna is used as it will work as a barrier so that water doesn’t touch the skin there and fade the results.
- Avoid exfoliating products for some time for long-lasting results.
- For the natural henna, the stain will turn from orange to burgundy or brown within 24 hours, so you don’t have to panic.
Finalize the look:
Now you’ve finally got the beautiful fake freckles of henna, and you can enjoy endorsing them like a queen!
Safety Concerns related to Henna:
While red and black henna may look like cool options to apply on skin, it is essential to know that they have chemicals in them like PPD, which can severely damage the skin and are not safe to use. This is where natural products like henna for freckles come to the rescue.
It is recommended to check the ingredients used in henna first, which may only be Pure henna powder, water, sugar, and essential oil. If you have sensitive skin to tackle, make sure to take a patch test on your hands or arms before creating freckles on your face. This will ensure you that your skin is not showing any adverse effects to the application of henna, and you can quickly move to create freckles on your face.
Tips to follow:
- Always use fresh henna for creating freckles. The fresh henna can be stored in the refrigerator for almost two weeks.
- Ensure that the henna cone you use is chemical-free.
- If you have got some skin problems, get them checked by a professional.
- Avoid frequent use of henna on the face.