|Health benefits of using Kukui Nut Oil Quick Facts|
|Name:||Health benefits of using Kukui Nut Oil|
|Colors||Semi clear- Light yellow|
|Health benefits||Treats constipation, chapped skin, sunburn, stretch marks, thrush|
Health Benefits of Kukui nut oil
- It is used to treat constipation, chapped skin, eczema, dysentery, sore throats, sores, skin fungus, sciatica and minor skin abrasions.
- It lowers the appearance of sunburn, stretch marks, tonsillitis, thrush, tumors, toothache and ulcers.
- It moisturizes the skin and also prevents from sun damage.
- It lowers the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- It provides relief from the pain of burns caused due to radiation therapy.
- It could be added to the bath water.
- It softens the crow’s feet.
- It is used to treat burns, wounds and minor skin irritations.
- It prevents and softens crow’s feet.
- It is used to treat sunburns, eczema,windburns, psoriasis, chapped skin, dry skin conditions, scars, acne, lesions and maturing skin.
- It treats itchy scalp and prevent dandruff.
- People with diarrhea and pregnant women should not use it.
- Allergic people to nuts should also avoid it.
- It is also used in conditioners, lotions, balms, hair serums and soaps.
- It is used to manufacture candles.
Kukui nut oil facts
Kukui nut oil possesses healing properties that helps to soothe the skin which are exposed to wind, sun and salt water.
|Name||Health benefits of using Kukui Nut Oil|
|Scientific Name of Kukui plant||Aleurites moluccana|
|Common/English Name of Kukui plant||Candlenut, Varnish tree, Indian walnut, Kukui|
|Name in Other Languages||Hawaii: Kukui;
Austral Islands: tutu’i;
China: shi li;
Papua New Guinea: kurup;
|Method of extraction||Refined, cold pressed|
|Color||Semi clear- Light yellow|
|Flavor/aroma||Light, pleasant, sweet, nutty|
|Other Facts||It is also used for manufacturing conditioners, lotions, balms, hair serums, soaps and candles.|