|Pracaxi Oil uses and benefits Quick Facts|
|Name:||Pracaxi Oil uses and benefits|
|Origin||Native to Northeastern region of South America|
|Colors||Native to Northeastern region of South America|
|Health benefits||Healthy hair, Balance skin color, Renewal of cells, Treat snake bites, Cure fever and blisters|
Health benefits of Pracaxi oil
- It is useful for the damaged, problem, dry and mature skin.
- It is used to balance the color and tone of the skin.
- It hydrates, smoothens, detangle and provide shine to the hair.
- It is used to treat depigmentation, skin spots, acne scars and acne.
- It hydrates the skin and also supports renewal of cells.
- It is used in hospitals to clean skin after surgery, heal ulcers and treat snake bites.
- It helps to prevent stretch marks and also treat skin infections.
- It is also used to prevent hair loss.
- It is used as a treatment for rosacea, eczema and psoriasis.
- It is used to cure fever and blisters.
- It is also used to treat erysipelas which is a skin infection that is caused by bacteria.
- Allergic people should avoid it.
- It should be used in moderate amounts.
- Perform a patch test for use.
- Sensitive people might experience allergic reactions.
Pracaxi Oil facts
|Name||Pracaxi Oil uses and benefits|
|Native||Native to Northeastern region of South America|
|Common/English Name of Praxaci||Pracachy Tree, Miracle oil, The oil|
|Extraction method||Cold pressed and wild crafted|
|Color||Clear, yellow, pale yellow-green|