|Mongongo oil uses and benefits Quick Facts|
|Name:||Mongongo oil uses and benefits|
|Scientific Name:||Schinziophyton rautanenii|
|Flesh colors||Light yellow|
|Health benefits||Skin health, Hair health, Prevent moisture loss|
- It is added in lotions, creams, lip balms, sun care products, body butter formulations and massage oil.
- It helps to regenerate and moisturize the skin.
- It ensures the growth and maintenance of hair health.
- It prevents hair damage and loss of moisture.
- It repairs and moisturizes the mature and damaged skin.
- It protects the hair from environmental pollutants and blow drying.
- Apply this oil to the hair to protect from the damages caused by sun as well as the chemicals applied to the hair.
- It maintains luster and shine of the hair.
- Allergic people should avoid it.
- Sensitive people might get an allergic reaction.
- Use it in moderate amounts.
- Do a patch test before use.
Mongongo oil facts
|Name||Mongongo oil uses and benefits|
|Scientific Name of Mongongo tree||Schinziophyton rautanenii|
|Common names||Manketti oil|
|Common/English Name of Mongongo tree||Mongongo tree, Manketti tree, Mongongo nut, Omunkete|
|Extraction method||Cold pressed|