- Yield: 2 Servings
- Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 5 Minutes
- Spray oil
- 2 eggs
- 250 g pack ready to heat rice and quinoa mix
- 2 carrots, grated
- 6 radishes, grated or thinly sliced
- ½ avocado, thinly sliced
- 1 courgette, spiralized or julienned
- 100 g red cabbage, shredded
- 50 g cavolo nero or kale, thinly sliced
- ¼ red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp kimchi or sauerkraut, from a jar
- Fresh red chilli, to serve (optional)
For the dressing
How to Make It
- Put all the dressing ingredients in a bowl with 2 tbsp water and whisk together.
- Spray a small frying pan with oil and set over a medium heat. Crack the eggs into the pan and fry for 3–4 min until cooked to your liking. Meanwhile, heat the rice and quinoa mix according to the pack instructions.
- Divide the rice mix between the bowls, then add all the prepared vegetables and kimchi or sauerkraut between the bowls, arranging them separately around the sides. Top with the eggs, drizzle over the dressing and serve immediately.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.