- Yield: 8 Servings
How to Make It
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 9x5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray (without flour).
- In small bowl, mix flour blend, baking powder and salt; set aside. In large bowl, beat butter and granulated sugar with electric mixer on medium-high speed until fluffy, about 3 minutes. Reduce speed to medium-low; gradually beat in eggs and 2 teaspoons of the vanilla until blended. Gradually add flour mixture, beating on low speed just until combined.
- Transfer half the batter to small bowl; stir in cinnamon. Alternately spoon plain batter and cinnamon batter into pan and swirl with knife.
- Bake 40 to 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool on cooling rack 15 minutes; remove from pan to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- In small bowl, mix powdered sugar, milk and remaining ½ teaspoon vanilla until smooth. Drizzle over cake.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.