- Yield: 12
- Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 25 Minutes
- Spray oil
- 3 large eggs
- 300 g ricotta
- 200 g fat-free greek yogurt
- 2 lemon zest
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp Total Sweet
- 125 g blueberries
- 1 tsp icing sugar, sifted, to decorate (optional)
For the Base
How to Make It
- Heat the oven to 160°C/fan 140°C/ gas 3. Line a 20x20 cm (or 16x26 cm) baking tin with non-stick baking paper and spray with oil.
- To make the base, whiz the oats in a food processor until finely chopped. Transfer to a medium bowl. Add the ground almonds, Total Sweet, cinnamon and melted spread and stir until well combined. Press the mixture into the prepared tin with the back of a spoon to form a thin base. Bake for 8–10 min or until light golden. Set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, make the cheesecake filling. Put the remaining ingredients, apart from the blueberries and icing sugar, in a large bowl and beat using a handheld electric beater until smooth and well combined.
- Carefully pour the filling over the base. Smooth the surface with the back of a spoon. Bake for 20–25 min or until just set (the filling should have a slight wobble). Set aside to cool completely.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve, then cut into 12 squares and remove from the tin. Top with the blueberries and dust with icing sugar, if using, to serve.
Serving Size 181
Nutritional Value Per Serving
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.