- Yield: 6 Servings
- 6 pieces frozen whole wheat dinner roll dough
- 1 egg, well beaten
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- ¼ teaspoon poppy seeds
- 0.12 teaspoon kosher salt (optional)
How to Make It
- Thaw dough according to package directions. Heat oven to 200°F. Turn off oven. Line baking sheet with parchment or foil. Place dough on baking sheet. Place baking sheet in turned-off oven. Let rise until double in bulk, 20 to 30 minutes.
- Heat oven to 350°F. Brush rolls with egg. Sprinkle seeds and salt, if using, over rolls. Bake 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.