- Yield: 6 Servings
- Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
For the soup
For the quenelles
How to Make It
- Boil the potatoes, celery, carrots, onions, bay leaves, parsley stems, marjoram and oregano for 20 minutes in the stock, or until the potatoes are fork tender. Turn off the heat and remove the potatoes.
- In a bowl, mash the potatoes. Add the potato flour, olive oil, parsley, chives and salt. Mix to a smooth dough.
- Form the quenelles by rolling 25 g (1 oz) dough using two spoons.
- Bring the soup back to a boil. Drop in the shaped quenelles and simmer for 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper as needed.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.