- Yield: 6 Servings
How to Make It
- Cook gluten-free pasta according to package instructions. Rinse pasta and set aside.
- To make the pesto, in a food processor, combine the basil, arugula, parsley, Parmesan cheese, and 1 tablespoon of the olive oil and slowly purée. Make sure all items are chopped, but don’t purée into a liquid. If the mixture appears too thick, add another tablespoon of olive oil. Add salt to taste. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil over mediumhigh heat. Add mushrooms and artichoke hearts and cook, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are lightly browned, about 6 to 8 minutes. Pour the pesto sauce over the vegetables and cook, stirring constantly, until heated, about 5 minutes.
- Add the cooked pasta to the pan and toss together with the sauce and vegetables. Garnish with Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.