Salads are one of my favorite go-to options for healthy eating. But, when the temperatures begin to cool, my body craves warmer foods. That’s why I’m adding some warm vegetables into the mix to turn refreshing salads into savory, fall-inspired dishes!
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the sweet potatoes on the prepared baking sheet and rub them with the oil. Roast for 1 hour or until the sweet potatoes are very tender.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the salad greens, cherry tomatoes, walnuts, and carrots.
- Remove the sweet potatoes from the oven and set aside for 5 minutes to cool. Peel the potatoes and cut into cubes.
- In a small bowl, whisk the tahini, lemon juice, and water, if needed, to thin out the dressing. Season to taste with sea salt and pepper and drizzle over the salad mixture; toss to combine. Top with the sweet potatoes and serve immediately .