|Schisandra essential oil facts and benefits Quick Facts|
|Name:||Schisandra essential oil facts and benefits|
|Origin||Native to Korea, China and Russia|
|Health benefits||Mental clarity, Cure eye problems, Treat diarrhea, Relieve stress, Slows premature aging|
Health Benefits of Schisandra essential oil
- It supports relaxation, revitalizes skin and promotes mental clarity.
- It counteracts stress problems, diseases, anxiety problems and weakness issues.
- It improves eye problems.
- It also slows down the premature aging.
- It lowers the cholesterol level from the body.
- It treats the problem of urination, dehydration and diarrhea.
- It prevents the deterioration of vision and hearing.
- It prevents the chances of digestive problems.
- It provides relief from premenstrual syndrome.
- It prevents retina degeneration to prevent weak eyesight and blurred vision.
- It should be used under the proper medical supervision.
- Pregnant and nursing women should avoid it.
- The excessive use of this oil causes heart burn.
- Avoid using it on eyes, ears and sensitive areas.
- Dilute well before use.
Schisandra essential oil facts
|Name||Schisandra essential oil facts and benefits|
|Scientific Name||Schisandra chinensis|
|Native||Native to Korea, China and Russia|
|Common/English Name of Schisandra plant||Schizandra, Five flavor berry, Mognolia Vines, Wu wei zi, Omicha|
|Name in Other Languages of Schisandra plant||Japanese: Schisandra, gomishi, schizandra, kita-gomishi, hoku-gomishi;
Chinese: hoy tsi, ji-chu ;
Russian: Limonnik, Maximowich’s red grape;
|Method of Extraction||CO2 Extracted|
|Part of plant used||Dried fruit|