|Blackberry seed oil facts and benefits Quick Facts|
|Name:||Blackberry seed oil facts and benefits|
|Origin||It is native to Europe and United States. Historically, the berries are used for over 2000 years.|
|Colors||Pale yellow to medium green|
- It makes the skin supple, adds elasticity and prevents the loss of moisture.
- It adds shine and treats split ends.
- It provides relief from itching, eczema, scaly and psoriasis.
- It helps to treat blemishes, blotches and wrinkles.
- It slows down the signs of aging and promotes the elasticity of skin.
- It enhances the complexion and texture of the skin.
- It assists in repairing process of the skin.
- It helps to restore the softness and smoothness of the skin health.
- It treats dandruff condition and treat split ends.
- People allergic to black berry should not use it.
- It should be used in moderate amounts.
- Consult the doctor if experienced allergic reactions.
It is used in skin care products such as lotions, lip balms, creams and hair care products.
Blackberry seed oil facts
|Name||Blackberry seed oil facts and benefits|
|Native||It is native to Europe and United States. Historically, the berries are used for over 2000 years.|
|Names of Blackberry fruit in Other Languages||Arabic: eullayq (عُلَّيْق);
Brazilian Portuguese: amora-preta;
Chinese: Hēiméi (黑莓);
Dutch: braam vrucht;
European Spanish: mora;
Japanese: Burakkuberī (ブラックベリー);
Korean: geom-eunttalgi (검은딸기);
Portuguese: amora Silvestre;
Romanian: mură mure;
Russian: yezhevika (ежевика);
Thai: Lūk bexr̒ rī̀ s̄ī dả (ลูกเบอร์รี่สีดำ );
Ukrainian: ozhyna (ожина);
Vietnamese: quả mâm xôi;
|Color||Pale yellow to medium green|
|Extraction method||Cold pressed|