|Fractionated coconut oil facts and uses Quick Facts|
|Name:||Fractionated coconut oil facts and uses|
|Origin||It is originated in Asia.|
|Health benefits||Moisturize dry and cracked skin, Treats dandruff, Whiten teeth|
- It is used in cosmetics, skin care products as well as beauty applications and personal care uses.
- It is used in aromatherapy as carrier oil.
- Topically it is used for massage therapy.
- It is also used to moisturize dry and cracked skin.
- It is used as body oil after bath or shower.
- For frizzy hair, rub a dime size amount to the hair tips.
- It could be used as a substitute for deodorants.
- Massage from the root to the tip for treating dandruff.
- Use this oil with a baking soda as a teeth whitener.
- Massage with the mixture of Fractionated coconut oil and calming oils to the shoulders and neck. It helps to provide relaxation.
- It treats the malabsorpation problems.
- The conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, chapped lips, dry skin and diaper rash are also cured.
- It helps to prevent acne.
- Lactation or pregnant women should consult the doctor for use.
- Avoid using in ears, eyes and sensitive areas of the body.
- Use it in moderate amounts.
It is used as a substitute for mineral oil.
Fractionated coconut oil facts
It is the liquid coconut oil in which the long chain fatty acids are removed by the process of steam distillation and hydrolysis. It contains capric and caprylic fatty acids that have low melting point. It is used in skin care as a cleansing and moisturizing. It is soluble with other oils so it is carrier oil that is light and absorbable to the skin without clogging the pores. It is non-greasy with cleansing effect on the skin.
|Name||Fractionated coconut oil facts and uses|
|Native||It is originated in Asia.|
|Type||Fluid, light, stable|
|Extraction method||Distillation, Fractionation of Virgin Coconut oil|