|Fruit syrup Quick Facts|
|Major nutrients||Carbohydrate (218.72%)
Vitamin B1 (9.17%)
How to make Fruit Syrup?
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 ½ cups fruit (frozen or fresh, or squeezed fruit juice). Peel the fruits, washed and cut into smaller pieces.
- Boil sugar, water and fruit.
- Turn on the heat and allow the mixture to simmer for about 20 to 25 minutes or till the fruit becomes soft and coming apart.
- Remove from heat and pour the mixture with fine mesh strainer.
- Allow it to cool completely.
- Store it in the refrigerator.