|Linaloe wood essential oil facts and health benefits Quick Facts|
|Name:||Linaloe wood essential oil facts and health benefits|
|Scientific Name:||Bursera delpechians|
|Origin||It was originated in Mexico.|
|Colors||Pale yellow to colorless|
|Health benefits||Assist respiratory health, Skin health, Relieve stress, Treat sexual problems|
- This essential oil assist respiratory system, stress, sexual problems and supports skin health.
- This oil is used for cold, flu and provides sound sleep.
- It should be diluted before using topically.
- It should not be used by pregnant women.
- Use it on low doses.
- It should not be used on damaged and sensitive skin.
It is used in lotions, perfumes, cosmetics and soaps.
Linaloe wood essential oil facts
|Name||Linaloe wood essential oil facts and health benefits|
|Scientific Name of Linaloe plant||Bursera delpechians|
|Native||It was originated in Mexico.|
|Common/English Name||Mexican linaloe oil, Lignaloe oil|
|Extraction method||Steam distillation of heartwood of the tree|
|Color||Pale yellow to colorless|
|Flavor/aroma||Warm, delicate, woody, rosy|
|Other Facts||It is used in lotions, perfumes, cosmetics and soaps.|