Okay, show of hands. How many of you have found yourself dabbling a little something from your lady’s side of the sink on those bags under your eyes or those wrinkles around your eyes? You’re not alone.
Sure, we could keep pilfering those creams and potions (making sure the door’s shut so you don’t get caught), but there’s a better way to handle the unique needs of our skin.
Why men need their own type of skin care to fight signs of aging
The fact is, our skin is more rugged and harder to penetrate than women’s skin, and it begins to thin and lose elasticity much earlier than theirs. This thinner skin is more prone to showing signs of aging and damage from UV rays. Men also have larger pores, and we add stress to our skin every time we shave.
So yes, it’s clear that men need their own skin care routine, beyond pilfering whatever’s sitting on the bathroom counter.
Skip the “routine” and just get the benefits
It’s easy to see why we need a different kind of skin care, but the idea of adopting a “skin care routine” probably doesn’t sit well.
The recommended skin care for women involves cleaning, toning, eye creams, hydrating serums and masks, and moisturizers (preferably with sunscreen). It’s a lot to manage, and expensive when you add up all the different products. Fortunately, we don’t have to go there.
6 benefits of using Particle
Because of the way it’s been formulated, Particle gives you all the benefits of a full skin-care regimen in one simple product:
- It penetrates our thick skin, working to firm skin and reduces wrinkles. The ingredients in Particle work to enhance your natural collagen and elastin, improving the elasticity and plumpness of your skin.
- It also fixes sun damage and dark spots. UV damage is one of the biggest skin problems for men … especially because we are less likely than women to protect ourselves from the sun.
- It helps reduce bags and dark circles under the eyes, often brought on by stress or lack of sleep. You work hard … but your skin doesn’t have to look it.
- It does a beautiful job of soothing the skin after shaving. If you suffer from redness and razor burn, Particle will help alleviate the irritation and make your skin smooth and calm again.
- It acts as a daily moisturizer, a critical element in any good skin care routine. Because the ingredients in Particle lock in moisture, it protects your skin from more damage.
- It rehydrates and softens the skin with Dead Sea minerals that help balance moisture levels and maintaining healthy pH. This helps your skin renew and heal itself.
What’s in it?
I think we’re all more conscious of what we put in and on our bodies lately. Chemical irritants and toxins are all around, so the last thing we want to do is slather them on our skin. Particle was created using carefully chosen premium ingredients including:
- Jojoba oil, made from the seeds of the jojoba plant, has anti-inflammatory properties that help reduce redness and chafing
- Vitamin E, a well-recognized element in healthy skin care
- Allantoin, an extract of the comfrey plant that soothes, softens and protects the skin
- Glycerin, an organic cleansing compound
- Shea butter, made from the fats from shea tree nuts
- Squalane oil, a hydrating oil that doesn’t aggravate acne or oily skin
- Coffee seed extract to help directly combat UV damage and improve skin’s resilience and elasticity
From the list of ingredients it’s easy to see how Particle managed to combine the benefits of six different skin care products into one easy-to-use product.
What you can expect from Particle
The first time you use Particle, you’ll notice your skin feels great. It will feel cooler, smoother, without that tight, stretched feeling. Keep using it and before long you’ll see visible improvements – those bags will diminish, dark spots will be lighter, and wrinkles will begin to lessen. Your skin is on its way to looking and feeling healthier.
So put down the stuff you find lying on the sink, and pick up a skin care product designed for you. Start looking younger now.