- Yield: 4 Servings(1½ cups each)
- Preparation Time: 35 Minutes
- Total Time: 35 Minutes
- 2 cups uncooked gluten-free penne pasta (6 oz)
- 1 lb fresh asparagus, trimmed, cut diagonally into 1½-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 can (15 oz) Progresso cannellini beans, drained, rinsed
- 1½ cups halved grape or cherry tomatoes
- ¼ cup chopped fresh or 1 tablespoon dried basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon coarse sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 1 package (6 oz) gluten-free crumbled tomato-basil feta cheese
How to Make It
- Cook and drain pasta as directed on package, adding asparagus during last 3 minutes of cooking time (don’t overcook pasta).
- Meanwhile, in 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Cook garlic in oil about 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add beans, tomatoes, basil, lemon juice, salt and pepper; toss gently.
- Stir cooked pasta and asparagus into skillet. Cook about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly heated. Stir in cheese.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.