- Yield: 4 to 6 Servings
- Cooking Time: 45 Minutes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 500 g Kent pumpkin, peeled, cut into 1 cm-thick slices
- 1 bunch baby carrots, scrubbed, larger carrots halved
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 4 stalks green curly kale
- 8 eggs
- ½ cup reduced-fat milk
- 75 g reduced-fat feta, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon gluten-free basil pesto
- 2 tablespoons small basil leaves
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place pumpkin and carrots on prepared tray. Drizzle with half of the oil. Season with cracked black pepper. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Heat 2 teaspoons of oil in a medium cast-iron or ovenproof frying pan over medium heat. Sauté the garlic and kale for 5 minutes. Remove pan from heat.
- Meanwhile, whisk eggs and milk together in a large jug. Season well with pepper.
- Put pumpkin slices in pan with kale. Add egg mixture to the kale mixture. Scatter with two-thirds of the feta. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine pesto and remaining oil in a small bowl. Top frittata with carrots, pesto mixture, basil and remaining feta. Slice and serve frittata.