|Turbinado Sugar Quick Facts|
|Major nutrients||Carbohydrate (3.53%)
|Health benefits||Fewer calories, Nutrition content|
Health Benefits of Turbinado Sugar
Let’s take a closer look on health benefits of Turbinado sugar:
- Fewer calories
The serving size of an ounce of Turbinado sugar offers few calories in comparison to ounce of refined white sugar. It is as Turbinado sugar appeals to moisture and that moisture promotes its weight without addition of calories.
- Nutrition content
Turbinado sugar goes through less processing in comparison to white sugar referring that it retains natural molasses and some nutrients. These nutrients include calcium, potassium and magnesium.
How to Eat
- It is a perfect substitute for brown sugar.
- Use it to muffin or oatmeal recipes.
- Turbinado sugar is used in baked goods, pastries and cakes.
- Sprinkle it on breakfast cereals or use it for baking and cooking.
- Add this sugar to cinnamon toast.
- Add a teaspoon of Turbinado sugar to hot coffee and tea.